UPDATE*** Its now supported https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync ***
Google Does not support Office 2013 yet with Google Aps sync. But I wanted to find a way for me to get it working, I found a detailed discussion on Google Groups that provided the answer. I have been able to get Outlook 2013 working with Google Apps Sync. Credits Go to wcodyanderson of Google Groups, for finding the original DLL swap idea. These are the steps I took. I was on Windows 8 64-bit, with office 2013 32 bit to start.
- Removed all Office from PC
- Copied gsync32.dll and unifiedlogin.dll to these two locations; (DLL’s from C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Apps Sync)
- – C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
- – C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
- Installed Outlook 2010 (32 Bit)
- Ran Application Sync and setup profile
- Upgraded to Outlook 2013 (32 Bit)
- Re-Ran Application Sync and setup profile
- Opened Outlook and it started syncing everything.